HOUSE SOLD 'AS IS.' New sewer hookup to public sewer has now been completed. Very unique property with approximately .68 acres. Main house has had approximately four additions/ renovations since it was built in 1935. Kitchen is very nice with three walls of cabinets, skylights, breakfast bar, granite countertops, SS appliances & pass-thru to hall. Master bedroom offers his' n hers' walk-in closets, dressing area with granite-covered vanity with double sink & make-up mirror. Off this area is your adjoining bath with tub with shower and toilet. The three vinyl garages have insulated walls and electricity. Owner used as a shop, they could also be used as a garage or storage. One garage is longer than the other two to accommodate a long-bed pick-up truck. Beyond the patio is a lovely yard, landscaped, and room to enjoy the outdoors. Gazebo has electricity to enjoy on a nice evening.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,846 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Double Oven, Laundry Hookup, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Cedar Closet, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Occoquan River
- Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Fishing, Atrium. Additional Lot(S), Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Sideyard(S), Rural.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price