*******Multiple offers received. Offer due is 1/21 7pm******** Beautiful and bright with natural light and plenty of visitor parking lots. Large size Den could be used as a dining room. Updated Water heater in 2020. Updated kitchen - Granite countertops, back splashes w/stainless steel appliances - Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave in 2019. Freshly painted and steam cleaned the carpet. Cozy gas fireplace. Sliding glass doors in the living, leads to a balcony where you can enjoy morning coffee or fresh air. Updated washer/dryer in unit. A lot of amenities with outdoor pool, tennis court, and basketball court and the club house. You can enjoy the lake next to this community. Close to shopping and restaurants. Don't miss this opportunity to own this home in a sought after location with so much to do in the surrounding area as a bonus.
Condo, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
1,100 sq. ft
Prospect Cove At Lakesid
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince William County Public Schools
MARY G. PORTER TRADITIONAL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Vinyl, Other
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Basketball Courts, Lake, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price