Beautiful home suddenly is available! Professional photos coming in a week if this lasts that long! Featuring 4 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths, this home has a BIG family room downstairs with crown molding and wainscoting, a large fenced in back yard, deck off of the dining room and shed, all in a great neighborhood close to the VRE, shopping, schools and major roads. New carpet coming to the bedrooms next week and home has a freshly painted interior! Check it out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Split Level, 2 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,460 sq. ft
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Ice Maker, Laundry Hookup
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price