UNDER CONTRACT. MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED! Hello Gorgeous! 5 wooded acres with no HOA. This stylish rambler with walkout lower level is the perfect combination of privacy and convenience. Just 10 minutes to I95 and shopping, but down the road from Lake Curtis for outdoor fun and fishing. This property is made for relaxation - whether you choose the screened in wrap-around porch for quiet afternoons reading and bird watching or the backyard patio area for evenings outside with a crackling fire. Perhaps a hike in the woods sounds like more fun? Enjoy the quiet. Inside you'll love the sunny gourmet kitchen featuring wood floors, a center island, stone counters and wine/coffee bar with plenty of windows to view nature. 4 bedrooms and a finished lower level with bath, provide you many options for guests or a home office to work remotely. Comcast high speed is available. 2 car garage with workbench for all of your hobby projects. Impeccably maintained and thoughtfully designed - 25 Countryside Drive checks all the boxes for your forever home. Roof and tankless water heater system recently replaced!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 2+ Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Tankless Wate
3,616 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Premium.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price