Beautifully appointed executive home set on three peaceful acres in desirable Cedar Crest - Stunning formal rooms, two story foyer and curved staircase combine with the conservatory & library to provide a visually compelling entry - Oversized windows w/ transoms throughout the main level fill the home with natural light - Recently remodeled kitchen boasts natural Quartzite countertops, commercial grade appliances & custom cabinetry - Regal primary suite includes a sitting room w/ bay window, luxury private bath and a private, heated screened porch - 7,600+ finished square feet on all three levels - Considerable closet & ample storage spaces - Gleaming hardwoods through the main & upper levels - Detailed millwork on all three levels - Custom blinds, lighting & finishes throughout - Family room w/ beamed ceilings & stone hearth fireplace - Fantastic lower level features game, billiard & media areas, custom full bar, 6th true bedroom, den and full bath - Incredible patio w/ waterfall & koi pond overlooking wooded surroundings - 27744 Paddock Trail is truly a remarkable home, offering a designer interior, tranquil setting and ideal location.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,622 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Library, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Humidifier, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Insulated
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone, Mantle.
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Screened-in, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Waterfall, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price