Please follow all Covid-19 protocol. Prior to visit please view the Matterport 3D video with floor plan and measurements and the Drone video. This beautiful 5 BR 6 1/2 BA home enjoys an ideal location and serene, private setting on a gorgeous 7.66 acres in Pohick Bay area.. A grand two story foyer with marble flooring welcomes you to the light and bright main level. The updated sparkling gourmet kitchen overlooks the expansive back yard and opens up to the two story great room. Flanking the floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace are gorgeous Palladian windows which highlight the home's incredible wooded views and provide an abundance of natural light. The formal dining room and living room feature marble floors, crown moulding, and Palladian windows with plantation shutters. With two sides of windows the study makes working from a home an absolute pleasure. A main level bedroom with ensuite full bath is perfect for guests. The grand curved staircase takes you to the upper level where there are 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The spacious primary suite boasts double walk-in closets with dressing area, an updated primary bath, gas fireplace in sitting area, and private balcony. Enjoy an at home spa experience every day with the separate soaking tub, large glass enclosed shower, dual vanities, and private commode with a bidet. The lower level is fully finished and features a large recreation room with a built-in bar, private theatre, plenty of room for game tables, an exercise room, hobby room, large closest for storage, a bedroom, and a full bath. Walk out the double doors to enjoy the pool, inground hot tub, and peaceful surroundings. Over 5 acres of wooded property leading to protected marsh area. Other highlights include the deck which at the back of the home, a three car garage with an extra storage room, and an upstairs apartment. All of this is a short scenic drive to DC, and close proximity to 495.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
10,008 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Hallowing Point River
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Maids Qtrs
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Marble, Carpet, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Filtered, Heated, In-ground
- Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Landscaped, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Poolside, Private, Rural, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price