Huge immaculate townhome backing to dedicated parkland. Main level wide plank hardwood floors, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, hardwood floor and top of the line granite countertops. Living room with 10 ft ceilings . . . 9 ft ceilings in the kitchen, family room & basement. All baths w/ Italian ceramic tile. Massive owner suite with vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet, garden bath with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, separate can room and dual vanities. Two large additional upper level bedrooms. Upper level washer /dryer. Walk out to main level deck and enjoy nature's glory. Fully finished walk-out basement with full bath. Oversized 2 car garage with plenty of space for a workshop. New carpet and fresh paint in and out and new roof just 4 years ago. Surrounded by beautiful Manchester Park, the community has it's own tennis courts and playground. Near all major commuting routes with free shuttle to Metro from The Festival at Manchester Lakes Shopping Center. Walk to all Kingstowne restaurants, theatres and shopping. The new Aldi Grocery Store just opened and Chic-fil-a is on the way! Welcome to Manchester Park!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,982 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Townes At Manchester Park
Cable TV, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Marble, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)