*GREAT INVESTOR, DEVELOPER AND BUILDER OPPORTUNITY* Beautiful remodeled Stone House nestled on 15 acres of land with a SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL letter on file with Fauquier County for building homes on up to 13 lots. R-1 Zoning. Soil studies, subdivision plat of lots and and survey were previously done and are in the documents section of the listing for agents to share. This property is located on the DC Side of Warrenton, just off of Route 29. PERFECT FARM PROPERTY TOO! The home offers 6 bedrooms and 3 baths, gorgeous hardwood floors on the main and upper levels, cherry kitchen cabinets w/ soft close drawers and granite countertops, updated baths, a seasonal sunroom, office/study, wraparound porch and a new roof. There is an attached 2-car garage and a detached 3-car garage with workshop. Road frontage on 2 roads. Commuter lot is only a block away. Comcast Cable is available. Public water & sewer are across the street. Prime location!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,880 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Meets And Bounds
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Disposal, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch, Enclosed
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Trees. Subdivision Possible, Cleared, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price