The original owner has maintained & upgraded this Van Metre "Morristown" model in popular Saratoga community. Large open and light floorplan featuring both a step-up living room, step-down family room, a first-floor office, and a main-level laundry room. The updated kitchen is gorgeous with expanded white cabinetry, granite, custom backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and tons of storage. Wider plank hardwood floors are located on the entire main level...up the main staircase, down the hall and in the master bedroom. All three baths have been completely redone with high-end finishes. Additional updates to include: windows, roof, HVAC, brick walkway and driveway! Loads of storage with multiple walk-in closets! Fenced-in rear yard with mature trees. Quick access to Franconia-Springfield Metro. 14 miles to DC and 5 minutes to Ft. Belvoir. Hurry to see this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,581 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Brick.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees. Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Pool Mem Avail, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)